Monday, October 22, 2012

Can't. Forget. This. Conversation.

So, Mommy has caught on to the fact that the absolute best discussions are right before bed snuggling with Jace. This was a recent conversation:

Jace: Can you marry someone in your family?
Mommy: No you can't do that. Why, did you have someone in mind?
Jace: You.

Awwww. So the conversation goes on and Jace decides that he can marry his friend Abigail from school because apparently she says, "Jace, marry me" daily. (His words, Mommy is just the reporter).

Jace: I think I wanna have 2 kids, a boy and a girl.
Jace: No, actually I think I want 2 boys and a girl baby. They are easy to take care of.
Mommy: What about when they turn 2 like Lexa...do you still think they will be easy?
Jace: Of course!
Mommy: How are you going to buy things for your babies?
Jace: OH MOMMY, I have $110!! 


Love that kid and his pure honest little heart. 

0 comments: