Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Teefers, Teefers

Cancel the denture consult----Jace got a tooth!!! After nearly 3 months of chewing, drooling, and putting EVERYTHING in his mouth----it has sprouted!!! Now understand that there is no picture yet because it is just a stump of a tooth at this point. We are very excited and proud of course! :) Jace spent the last few days at Grandma and Grandpa's house so we do have a few actual pictures of some other firsts for your viewing pleasure.........

First time in a big boy high chair...................

First time playing with a wooden spoon--thanks Grandma.

First time being intentionally defiant--look at him watching Reggie while he pulls his paw!

First time in a shopping cart WITHOUT his car seat!!!!!!

This isn't really a first but who can resist this picture?????


Stay tuned for teefer pictures coming soon!!!

1 comments:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

My daddy is worried about needing to get me dentures too! I only have two teeth and he is aweful worried...I told him I am just taking my time...it's hard work and hurts like heck to get those things out!